[Skip to content]

Safeguarding home
Search our Site

For adults needing support

It's easier to report concerns about adults at risk

From 1 September it is even easier to report any concerns about an adult who may be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect.

For all contact with, or referrals to, Dudley Council's adult safeguarding in Dudley borough you can:


I use adult services
Information about what to do if you are worried about something, different types of abuse and how to report abuse.
I am a friend, relative or carer

Help in spotting possible signs of abuse, what to do if you are concerned with an adult, how to keep an adult safe and an explanation of what safeguarding is.

I am a professional
Resources for individuals working with adults including safeguarding training, local and national policy, guidance, procedures and protocols.
Adult Safeguarding Board
Information about the role of the safeguarding board, the agencies it represents, its achievements and future plans.