[Skip to content]

Safeguarding home
Search our Site

How to report abuse

SVA - how to report abuse

An online safeguarding alert/referral form is available via the link below.  The form can be used by any agency, organisation or individual to alert Dudley Council to allegations or concerns about potential abuse of an adult at risk.  We are committed to preventing the abuse of individuals who are vulnerable, and we respond promptly when abuse is reported.

If you suspect that someone is being abused then please complete the safeguarding alert/referral form by clicking on the link below:

:: Adult safeguarding alert/referral form

The following form is to be used only for making referrals in order to prevent someone being drawn into extremism:

:: Prevent referral form

If you are a member of the public you can, if you wish, call and speak to an advisor instead. The Access to Adult Social Care Team is available on 0300 555 0055 from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.  Outside of these hours an Emergency Duty Team is available on 0300 555 8574.