[Skip to content]

Search our Site

How to report abuse

If you are concerned about a child or young person please call the telephone numbers below. 

During office hours call the children's services referral and advice service on 0300 555 0050 (9:00 – 5:00 Mon-Fri) .

Out of office hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0300 555 8574 or in an emergency call 999.

If you contact Dudley safeguarding you will speak to a professional who will listen to your concerns.  They may take a few details and might need to contact you again but your concern will be dealt with quickly and appropriately.

You do not need to provide your name or give contact details if you do not wish to do so.  Anonymous calls will not be ignored.

If you are not happy with the service you receive please contact children’s services corporate complaints by emailing complaints.socialcare@dudley.gov.uk or call 0300 5552345

Alternatively you can contact ChildLine on 0800 1111 or email  them by visiting their website www.childline.org.uk