[Skip to content]

Search our Site

Someone is concerned about your child or young person

What happens if someone is concerned about your child and reports it?

If someone is concerned about your child the local authority will look into it and may contact you to see how they can help support you and your child’s needs. 

They may be able to provide information about different services you can access such as children’s centres, parenting classes, child care support, job centre plus, training advice and family health services to name but a few.

The social workers are there to help and advise you and your family.

If you are not happy with the service you receive please contact children’s services corporate complaints by emailing complaints.socialcare@dudley.gov.uk or call 0300 555 2345