[Skip to content]

Search our Site

What happens if I report a concern about a child or young person?

When you contact Children's Social Care you will speak to a professional who will listen to your concerns. They may take a few details and might need to contact you again but your concern will be dealt with quickly and appropriately.

You do not need to provide your name or give contact details if you do not wish to do so. Anonymous calls will not be ignored.

If you are not happy with the service you receive please contact children’s services corporate complaints by emailing complaints.socialcare@dudley.gov.uk or call 0300 5552345