Door Step Crimes and Scams Webinar
Following on from Scams Awareness Fortnight annual campaign, the West Midlands Regional Adult Safeguarding Leads would like to invite you to learn more about Door Step Crime and Scams at both a national and local level, who is at risk of them, how you can identify, support and prevent people who you work with from becoming victims.
Join this Webinar by Walsall Safeguarding Partnership to find out more about:
- Door Step Crime and Scams, and how to identify these.
- Listen to what is happening nationally and from a regional perspective
- The role of Trading Standards and the work they do
- Case studies from across the region
- How to report
- National campaigns and how to access resources
This webinar will be of interest to practitioners and professionals from all sectors across the region who work with service users within the community.
Date: 12th July 2021
Time: 1.00 – 3.00pm
Online via Microsoft Teams
(invitation to join will be sent 48 hours before the event)
Register for this event at the below link: