This e-learning course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in safeguarding adults at risk of abuse or neglect. For social care staff who have previously attended adult abuse awareness training, this course is appropriate as a refresher.
To enrol on the course you need to:
- Click the link below on "Safeguarding Adults in Dudley - Abuse Awareness e-learning" click Create a new account (each learner will be required to have a unique email address in order to do this).
- You will need to decide on your own user name and password.
- Once you have entered the required information click on Create my new account.
- An email will be sent to your email address, open this email and follow the instructions to confirm your new account.
- Click on Enrol Me
- Click on Safeguarding Adults in Dudley
- Click on Enter, you should now be able to access the e-learning course.
Depending on individual learning speed, this course will take approximately 40 minutes to complete. There are two video clips included in the course which include sound so earphones are recommended, although the sound can be muted if required.
Once you have successfully completed the course your certificate will become available to print/save.
Safeguarding Adults in Dudley- Abuse Awareness e-Learning
This course links to points 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 of The National Competence Framework for Safeguarding Adults.
Please provide any feedback should you have any problems accessing the course by email Julie Totney.