Skip to main content

What will happen if I report something?

If you are worried, want someone to speak to for advice or want to report something. Please call us.

One of our kindĀ advisors will listen to you and will be able to see how they can help. You don't even need to give them your name.

You can callĀ the children's services referral and advice service on 0300 555 0050 during office hours (9am - 5pm).

Out of office hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 0300 555 8574 or in an emergency call 999.

You can also email, message by visiting or call Childline on 0800 1111.