Dudley Safeguarding Children Board in 2015/16 has faced significant challenges as well as evaluation of its role and function. The Board has challenged itself through participating in Research in Practice’s: evaluation of Local Safeguarding Children Board’s, formally through a Local Government Association peer review and finally has been subject of an Ofsted inspection review.
The Annual report provides an account of a journey of change through the identification of concerns for children’s wellbeing and safety. Change that has been at significant pace in the year for Children Social Care in particular, but required for all agencies to ensure compliance with safeguarding procedures and statutory requirements.
- Appendix A - LSCB membership as of 2015/16
- Appendix B - Functions of LSCB
- Appendix C - Dudley Inter-Strategic Board Protocol
- Appendix D - DSCB Business Plan
- Appendix E - DSCB Structure Chart
- Appendix F - DSCB Attendance by Agency 2015-16
- Appendix G- Financial Arrangements
- Appendix H - Responses to section 11 audit
- Appendix I - DSCB Thresholds Framework
- Appendix J - DSCB Improvement Plan- May 2016